Thursday, April 9, 2009

Desert in the Morning

Last week I flew to Las Vegas and then on to Los Angeles to interview a couple of candidates for an Executive Sales Position at our company. I stayed overnight in Los Angeles and then took the early morning flight out of LAX back to Salt Lake City. Usually when you fly out of LAX, the plane takes off over the ocean and then circles back as it gains altitude.

The only camera I typically have in my pocket is my iPhone. I love to look out of the window and see the patterns formed by nature. As we approached the desert between Death Valley and Las Vegas. This was the view as the sun rose in the early morning.

It's a real challenge trying to capture images out of a streaked and scratched plastic window, but if the sun is just right and you put the lens close to the window, you can minimize most of the problems taking the image through plastic or glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment